Smile in One Day
What Is Smile in One Day?
“Smile in One Day” is a pioneering procedure that provides patients with permanent teeth in one day, by using as few as four dental implants. The professionals at WinningSmiles Custom Dentistry in Fontana, California, specialize in offering you a new, permanent smile in as little as one day. Utilizing this modern procedure, we can help restore your quality of life by providing you with a new smile that will look natural and allow you to chew food normally and without pain.
With “Smile In One Day,” you'll go to sleep and wake up with a new set of permanent teeth!
After the procedure, you can smile, speak, and eat with confidence.
The “Smile in One Day” Technique
The “Smile in One Day” concept utilizes as few as four dental implants to attach a new set of permanent teeth to the bone of the jaw. The implants used in this protocol are specially designed to function without delay. This treatment is ideal for those people who already have dentures or for people in need of dentures.
Permanent teeth, being fitted to both upper and lower jaws.
Precision screws attach the new smile to the dental implants that are secured in the jaw bone.
Four Dental Implants
With “Smile in One Day” patients receive at least four titanium dental implants and a full set of new replacement teeth in just one visit.
In order to receive a “Smile in One Day” at WinningSmiles in Fontana, the patient will need at least two visits ahead of the scheduled surgery date. On the first visit, you will meet with the doctors to discuss the procedure and answer any questions you may have. At this visit, we will also take x-rays, photos, and impressions of the jaws. The preliminary planning takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks.
At the follow up visit, we will answer any other questions you may have and show you the new smile that has been custom fabricated for you. If you want to make any changes, we can do this before your surgery date.
On the surgery date you will be sedated with intravenous anesthetics. An oral and maxillofacial surgeon will place your implants. The restorative dentist will then affix your new, permanent “Smile in One Day” to the implants. You will go home and be able to eat, speak, and smile confidently and comfortably.
Who Is a Candidate for the “Smile in One Day” Procedure?
- People who are missing multiple teeth or who suffer from severe delay
- People who are planning for multiple implants for replacement
- People who currently wear full or partial dentures and would like a more permanent solution
Who Is Not a candidate for the “Smile in One Day” Procedure?
- Uncontrolled diabetics. Diabetes is a serious medical condition that affects healing and dental implant integration.
- People who have complicated medical histories and are in poor health.
- Although smoking does not rule people out from having this procedure, smoking does affect healing and may adversely affect implant integration. We highly recommend that smokers “kick the habit” before having dental implants placed.
Do you have more questions about our Smile in One Day procedure or want to know if you qualify? Contact our dental office in Fontana today!