Six Month Smiles, Invisalign, and ClearCorrect in Fontana
Your professional image matters. At WinningSmiles in Fontana, CA, we get that.
But we also know that your oral health and appearance matter, and sometimes orthodontics are the right option for correcting teeth that are overlapping, crowded, widely spaced, or otherwise misaligned.
Fortunately, we have a solution that will allow you to correct misalignments discreetly, without announcing your orthodontic treatment to the world.
We are proud to offer our patients three effective and efficient options for orthodontics that won’t interfere with your lifestyle.
Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles is a cosmetic orthodontic system design to help adults improve the appearance of the teeth that show when they smile. The system uses clear brackets and wires to subtly but effectively move your teeth into a more esthetic position.
As the name suggests, treatment takes an average of six months. Your dentist will assess your needs and create your personalized treatment plan to let you know how long your treatment will take.
Invisalign and ClearCorrect
These systems both use clear BPA-free plastic aligners to gently move your teeth into correct alignment. Invisalign and ClearCorrect can be used to correct most common orthodontic issues, including crowding, overlapped teeth, twisted teeth, wide spacing, and some bite issues.
Treatment with clear aligners is simple:
- We’ll assess your needs and develop a customized treatment plan from start to finish.
- We’ll send our specific instructions along with digital impressions of your teeth to the lab where your aligners will be crafted.
- Once your aligners are ready, we’ll notify you so you can return to our office.
- We’ll explain how to wear your aligners, how often you should switch them out, and how to care for them.
- You’ll wear your aligners at least 22 hours each day, removing them for eating and cleaning, and switching aligner sets as directed by your WinningSmiles dentist.
- At your periodic check-ups, we’ll confirm that your treatment is proceeding according to schedule.
- Since the aligners are clear and designed specifically to fit your teeth, most people will never know that you are undergoing orthodontic treatment!
Our patients who we have treated with Invisalign and ClearCorrect love all the advantages that aligners offer compared to conventional orthodontic treatment. For instance, because you remove the aligners to eat, you don’t have to worry about dietary limitations. You can still enjoy all your favorite foods! Additionally, since you remove the aligners to clean your teeth, you don’t have to deal with floss threaders and other implements to help clean around brackets and wires.
Are Clear Braces Right for You?
Call our Fontana, CA dental office today to schedule a free consultation with one of our dentists to learn more about clear braces and see if they can help correct your orthodontic concerns.