Financial Policy & Dental Payment Plans
Financial Policy & Dental Payment Plans
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
We are pleased to offer a variety of payment options to our patients. At WinningSmiles, our goal is to help our patients afford the best dental care that is available. Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s overall health and psychological well being. We have found that our patients appreciate knowing exactly what their financial responsibilities will be before we begin treatment.
Our goal is to not let expenses prevent you from benefiting from the quality of care you deserve. When extensive dental care is necessary or dental insurance is involved, payment arrangements can be made with our financial coordinator.
Learn more about dental insurance at:
Fees can vary widely from office to office. Many factors can affect fees including the doctor’s knowledge, experience, and skills. The quality of the results and service are oftentimes proportional to fees. We believe our fees reflect our ability to deliver on all of those factors at peak levels while creating a great value for our patients. As you browse through our site and experience our office in person, you will find that we are different. We hope you will find the difference a refreshing and rewarding experience.
We make every effort to keep dental care affordable while maintaining the high level of quality to which we have dedicated ourselves. It should be noted that dental insurance is designed to defray SOME of the costs of dental care by paying only a portion or percentage of the bill. We coordinate traditional insurance with treatment, when possible, and help our patients maximize any insurance benefits they have. Our philosophy of treating you using only our professional judgment and experience is not compatible with the restrictive nature of managed care plans (HMOs). Accordingly, our office is not a contracted provider with HMO or DHMO plans.
- Traditional benefit (“indemnity”) plans do not stipulate where you can go. You can see any dentist (including us!) and receive the full benefits of the policy.
- If your benefit plan is a PPO, you will still be able to use it in our office, however your benefits may be slightly less than if you went to a dentist on their restricted list of contracted providers.
- If your plan is an HMO/DMO, you will receive benefits only if you see a dentist on their very restrictive list of contracted providers. Naturally, it will be our pleasure to serve you; however, your HMO plan will not cover any of your costs at our office.
Our commitment is to serve you rather than insurance companies. Ultimately, your insurance company is responsible to you. Unfortunately, we cannot make any guarantees or promises on behalf of your insurance company.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask at any time.
We accept several forms of payment, and also offer financing. You are responsible for payment at the time services are rendered. Below is a list of payment plans:
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- Financing Available (See Relating Links below for Lending Club Patient Solutions, Care Credit, Dental Fee Plan, Citi Health Card and Chase Health Advance)
- One Year Interest Free Plan Available
- Credit Cards Accepted
Lending Club Patient Solutions
Our practice is pleased to present flexible payment plans through Lending Club Patient Solutions. Enjoy a selection of flexible plans with low fixed rates and monthly payments, no upfront payment, and no prepayment penalty.
It’s easy to calculate your potential monthly payments. Simply complete a short application which displays fixed rates and monthly payments available for Extended Plans, all without impacting your credit score.
For more information, simply ask a team member or visit lendingclub.com/patients.
Visit Care Credit
Citi Health Card
Visit Citi Health Card
Compassionate Healthcare Service
One Year Interest Free Plan Available
Credit Cards Accepted
MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express and other well known credit cards!